Ambulatory data analysis
We conduct studies about the physical activity or behavior of people in everyday situations by means of of body-worn sensors. We address all or part of the study phases:
- Sensor selection
- Data capture protocol design
- Data collection
- Signal processing
- Interpretation of data:
- Techniques of data analysis (estimation and classification)
- Application of known biomechanical or other models
- Presentation of results in the required format.
We guarantee compliance with the LOPD and the Declaration of Helsinki.
We design and implement ad-hoc systems based on body-worn sensors for the analysis, signal processing, interpretation and presentation, of physical activity or behavior of people in specific situations or applications, under the premises of:
- Ease of use by non-specialized users
If required, we design the system to be integrated into other higher-level systems (positioning systems, ergonomics and rehabilitation, human-machine interaction, etc.).